NEW TREND OF 2020 - BROW LAMINATION. What is it?
Updated: Jun 7, 2020
Between Microblading, tweezing, tinting and waxing, there's a million different ways we can groom our eyebrows (with varying levels of pain) in the quest for the ultimate Instagram-worthy arches!!
Now, there's a new kid on the block claiming to give you your biggest, bushiest, most groomed eyebrows yet. We're talking about Eyebrow Lamination.
It might sound a little like something you would find in an office supplies catalogue, but eyebrow lamination is actually the latest treatment promising you a set of supermodel selfie-worthy brows, minus the pain and the maintenance commitment.
Brow lamination is a new trend in the brow industry and is originally from Russia. It's the best procedure for taming tough and unruly hairs as it sets them in place so every hair lies in the same direction, giving a just-combed effect. It’s like a keratin treatment for your brows! The best bit is it's vegan and cruelty-free. Everyone is suitable for the treatment as long as you have brow hair! It will make your brows look thicker, busy, tamed and darker from the tint!
What is the process like?
1. The treatment begins with a consultation to find the right shape and style for your face.
2. A vegan and gentle solution is applied to make the hair straight and flexible.
3. A hydrating serum is applied to hydrate the hair and mould it into place.
4. A natural looking tint is applied (the shade depends on what colour your eyebrows are and your preference).
5. Your brows are then tidied up with wax and tweezers.
The only maintenance needed after the treatment is combing your brows with a mascara want morning and night to make sure they keep their beautiful thick shape!!!
So what are you waiting for, come and try this treatment out for yourself and see what all the fuss is about!!